Musings of a King in search of that which he lost

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cotter?

Welcome back blogworld!

Since I've retired from this hobby a lot has changed. Both in the rest of the world and in my own. I can't/won't stop the person who ultimately gave me enough reason to shut down this blog from reinstating his nosy voyeuristic behaviors. I have, however, learned my lesson. The list of things I won't talk about on here is short, but unfortunately it does exist now. Its a tough compromise for someone who prides himself on speaking his mind, but what can you do?

Lets get back up to speed:

- I'm in my last two weeks of medical school
- I'm taking a class in beautiful Salt Lake City
- I'm going to start my internship in Emergency Medicine in New York City!!

So lets see where this takes us... should be fun!

No comments: